• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Any thoughts for tonight? I won't suggest a location because I'm not sure I can make it.

I am on call again this week, so it is unlikely we will be able to make it.

It is El Bosque, right? I have never been there but I have been confused, many times.

It is El Bosque, right? I have never been there but I have been confused, many times.

In the same parking lot/shopping center as Pizza Shack, but in the other building.

I am going to attempt to ride down and hope that no work comes in between now and after dinner.

It was an incredible evening for riding! There were quite a few deer out and about on 1791 and 149 though. It wasn't as bad going home. The new pavement on 149 is sure smooooth... :rider:

It was an incredible evening for riding! There were quite a few deer out and about on 1791 and 149 though. It wasn't as bad going home. The new pavement on 149 is sure smooooth... :rider:

It was! I was going to follow you a ways, but you were out of there so quickly I didn't have a chance to catch up. And every Montgomery Police office on duty, must have been right there at the McDonalds. It was still a good ride home.

Moving to the Willis/Montgomery area in the next month or two. Hope to link for one of these meets then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back