• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

Yeah but you dont know what road . :mrgreen: Your up. :clap: In was going to say this was on the other side of the river from Harrell Cattle company Bob , but back in the day they had land everywhere. :eat:

OK, where be I?

020-M.jpg

2-3.jpg

This one is out west. I blotted out the name so you internet gurus would at least have to work. I'll add the letters one at a time if it drags on.

Google Foo says you were parked in front of the Lance Theater in downtown Rotan, Texas. :sun:

From the opposite angle, the marquee reads something like: WE CO E TO R TAN

No, it says WE LM E TO R TAN, but you're close enough :rofl:

It's hard to believe that Rotan once had two theaters, this one with over 700 seats and a smaller one, called the Ritz, with 300 seats. This theater was originally named "The Majestic".

No, it says WE LM E TO R TAN, but you're close enough :rofl: ...This theater was originally named "The Majestic".

I couldn't quite determine which letters were missing except for the "o" in Rotan. Unfortunately, it appears much of downtown is following the path of The Majestic. :ponder:

OK: A couple of weeks ago, Bartbuilt and I made a Saturday ride into deep east Texas to scout out the area of the upcoming East Texas Sidecar Muster. In a town along one of Texas' #1 roads,we ran into these "ladies":

get-photo.asp

In what town were we??

Back