• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

head sets for frs radios

Reaction score
First Name
Don
Last Name
Mitchell
Hello,
I was talking to a couple of fellow riders at Hutto Saturday about headsets and where I got mine. I am ashamed to say it but I don't remember their names. I'm old and thats my excuse.
Any way, if you fellows read this post or any one else interested in headsets for radios for communication on the bikes here is the web site:
http://www.headsetusa.com/phone-accessories-motorcycle-headsets

I have used their head sets successfully for some time.

Don Mitchell
Bellville

The Frys in Austin usually has motorcycle headsets for Midland FRS radios. I haven't tried one myself yet.

Thanks Don!!! It was me and Skull of Energy that were talking about your radio set up!

:giveup: Anyone have experinece with FRS radio connected via Bluetoothed to your helmet?
I fouund an interesting ATV Site article and I have ordered Bluetoothe device to link FRS and headset. Advantage is long range and able to connect cross brands.

Tricky part is ordering Bluetooth device that is BOTH a transmitter and a receiver. 99% of search will turn up oneway devices.

Back