• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Klim Dakar Pants review- a differant slant

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
First off I have to say that I love these pants and they are worth the money, but they do have one glaring flaw, as protective clothing of this type often does.

Wearing these pants over MX boots, it would be just about impossible to quickly facilitate the removal of solid bodily waste trailside.

The old pants didn't have a velcro back calf to help get over the boot. They only had a small cuff closure. The newer Klim pants are supposed to have this new vertical closure for this problem. Not sure if all the pants have them but the cheaper ones (not that they are cheap) may not.

Sorry Joel, but I got to say it. Quit scaring the p@@p out of yourself!!! :lol2:

Just saying! :moon:

Sam

I'm just glad I learned my lesson at home BEFORE the ride.

:-P

You have to take your boots and pants off to poo? Really?
That's kind of my take on it. I just bought a pair too, and I don't see why you can't just drop trou like any other pair of pants.

Find a log to sit on or a tree to lean against and do your thing.

You have to take your boots and pants off to poo? Really?

:ponder: exactly what I was think. To "drop a deuce" trail side you just wanna get em down to the knees. :eek2:

Back