• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bastrop Trails Regular Saturday Ride

Someone else was mentioning this to and said they're going to camp out there. Sounds like fun so I was considering it but there might still be a good deal of mud.

Gents, i will be in smithville most of this weekend until i get too tired. Camping friday and riding all day saturday possibly going back on sunday. Anyone care to join me? i will be on my KLR650 'sand pig' so happy to see some other dual sport guys getting dirty too

txt me 512-387-0906

Here is the link for more info - ping me and we can organize to meet. http://www.texasoffroad.net/forum/u...883/Mark_your_Calendar_Smithville_#Post573883

Gents, i will be in smithville most of this weekend until i get too tired. Camping friday and riding all day saturday possibly going back on sunday. Anyone care to join me? i will be on my KLR650 'sand pig' so happy to see some other dual sport guys getting dirty too

txt me 512-387-0906

Here is the link for more info - ping me and we can organize to meet. http://www.texasoffroad.net/forum/u...883/Mark_your_Calendar_Smithville_#Post573883

Going to try to make it but it will be Sat to Sun if I do.

Bring you back braces if you are putting KLR 650's in there. You might be using a lot of muscle power.
I hope to make it on Sunday.

Hey Vinny, PM if you plan to ride out there, I may meet you in Austin and head out there also.

I'm thinking on going early Sunday or going after the game Saturday and camping Saturday night. I'll be bringing the bike in the van.
I'll keep you posted. I'm trying to get Brian to go also.

I'm thinking on going early Sunday or going after the game Saturday and camping Saturday night. I'll be bringing the bike in the van.
I'll keep you posted. I'm trying to get Brian to go also.

Yeah, I can do either. Camping would be fun too.

Re: Bastrop Trails Random and Irregular Ride

Looks like there is a Smithville ride Nov 8 & 9th on AMSA website.

Hi guys, I was thinking about it and other then being by my self I can not find a logic reason to not be there during this weekend, I live in Bastrop and if somebody from my area need a ride (not street legal motorcycle i.e.) let me know, we can put your bike in my trailer, if nobody need help I will probably use my hitch carrier.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S0ujHItGKU"]AMSA Family Day McMahan Ranch 03-01-2014 Video 1 GOPR0014 - YouTube[/ame]

I too can not find a logic reason to not be there during this weekend. Still undecided if I will go and camp Sat or just go Sun.

OK guys, i will be there saturday morning on the KLR and im joined by Gary on his KTM 690 on sunday morning. Would be great if a few of you came alone as well so we have a nice ADV showing among the big enduro crowd.

OK guys, i will be there saturday morning on the KLR and im joined by Gary on his KTM 690 on sunday morning. Would be great if a few of you came alone as well so we have a nice ADV showing among the big enduro crowd.
I really feel like I should join you guys for this, I'll see what I can do in the morning.

We have one more ADV rider that just emailed me (Steve Battaglia) who will join us on his KLX250 this afternoon. See ya all there!!!

First loop down. Hopefully will see you guys soon.

awesome!!!! im there at shortly. I will hit the trails right away after looking around for a bit for other ADV guys Im on a black klr650 w red jacket i will arrive at 1:15pm, looks like you are on a KLX250?

Old pic- I'm on a KLR650- black/gray

ok queen, easy to spot you. see you in an hour. save some sand for me

I'll be heading out there as soon as the UT game is over. :rider:

Back