• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Geographic Google Map of Two Wheeled Texans

Took me a few minutes, but got it figured out. Pin has been added!

OK this is a bit scary. I haven't added a pin, only checked out the map. Now it shows up automatically when I open google maps on my phone. Not so on the PC.

Now it shows up automatically

What is "it"? Your location, or the Google Map itself?

If it's the map, then click the settings button in the top left (three horz bars), then scroll down a bit an un-check Two Wheeled Texans...

Added mine. Didn't read or view any guide..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinned

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I would like to know how to set one of these Google maps up ( for another group).

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I would like to know how to set one of these Google maps up ( for another group).

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1. click here, then click 'New Map'
2. Give it a name, then click 'Share' , then change sharing to 'Anyone with the link can edit'.

In other news:

It would be interesting to see how the TWT user map correlates with usage map from Google Analytics -> Audience -> Geo -> Locations (zoomed into Texas)... ... and then compare that to the Pie Run map.

Unfortunately, the (free) Google analytics has become almost worthless because of the intense volume of spammers that hit the site every day. They massively skew the map of visitor countries of origin. I have no real way to separate them from legit site visitors.

Added my Pin and Photo

randog311
22d494af22525835c5223b44dc7907db.jpg
eebcd602bdeb49b04060929d5a166ddd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site! :wave:

That is a great looking bike!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

That is a great looking bike!
Thanks, bought a home on the West End of Galveston a year ago, we (Wife and I) are also new to Texas (Colorado since late 1994 / both born and raised in Southern California).
I purchased the Suzuki (GS1100ES) new in April of 1983 in San Diego...

Marco at Hicks U Haul in Galveston referred me to this site...

Later, randog311

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back