• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sargent seat for sale

Link should go in your signature. Not a new thread in the Bandit forum. Nice seat. Too bad it is in the low position. I need a HIGHER one for my long legs.

Sorry it won't work for you. I think its priced to sell. I am just hoping someone here can use it. Otherwise I will have to list it for auction. Hate doing that.

I am relatively new to this forum. How do I put it in my signature. I don't see where I can change it. I click on my name but don't see the option. Once I get it figured out, I will change it.

I am relatively new to this forum. How do I put it in my signature. I don't see where I can change it. I click on my name but don't see the option. Once I get it figured out, I will change it.

Look up above in the Thread Menu Bar for "User CP"...click it.
Next, scroll down until you see "Edit Signature" in the Settings & Options panel on your left...click it.

Be sure to use the Preview Signature button until you're happy with the way it looks. Then click Save Signature.

Don't worry about the thread, it's okay. But putting the link into your signature gets it listed on every post you make throughout the board.

Look up above in the Thread Menu Bar for "User CP"...click it.
Next, scroll down until you see "Edit Signature" in the Settings & Options panel on your left...click it.

Be sure to use the Preview Signature button until you're happy with the way it looks. Then click Save Signature.

Don't worry about the thread, it's okay. But putting the link into your signature gets it listed on every post you make throughout the board.

Thanks GregH. I have never even looked at any of those sections. I though you could look at that stuff by just clicking on your name. I appreciate the help. Is that standard for most forums on the web? Now I will be like a kid in a toy store. Something new to play with.....lol

Swag,
Most bulletin board systems have similar features. TWTex runs on vBulletin which is a very popular bbs software so you'll see it all over the internet.
Have fun!

Back