• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Repeat for Rusty's

I may do that instead of Hidden falls- my son had a GREAT time last weekend.

Of course, looks like rain both places, so it'll probably just depend on the weather. (will be in San Antonio this weekend, so both places are an acceptable drive)

Here is Jacob's last ride last weekend. He had several get-offs, but this one rang his bell a bit.

Give him credit though, he did get up and get his bike (course you don't have many options when Dad just shrugs every time you look at him for help)

Posting from iPhone, so I don't know if this will embed or not:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-TurY5z6MQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Crash - YouTube[/ame]

Here is Jacob's last ride last weekend. He had several get-offs, but this one rang his bell a bit.

Give him credit though, he did get up and get his bike (course you don't have many options when Dad just shrugs every time you look at him for help)

Posting from iPhone, so I don't know if this will embed or not:

where was that at?

how old is your son?

where was that at?

how old is your son?

That was at Rusty's this past Sunday. They had a short beginner loop (<5 minutes in 1st gear on the XR70). Jacob is 10, but he's only got a couple of hours under his belt so far. Still working on "don't look directly in front of your wheel!"

They also have a fairly open area the kids can play in.

I will be there on Sunday if it is open.

rusty's is fun but I will do either Hidden Falls or Zars this weekend depending on where it rains

Back