• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2002 Suzuki V Strom DL1000, DFW - $3300

Ruben

Reaction score
First Name
Ruben
SOLD - 2002 Suzuki V Strom DL1000, DFW - $3300

My friend is selling his VStrom in the DFW area, but he isn't a participant on this forum. If you're interested, please send text to <deleted>.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mcy/6204639247.html

From the ad:

I am selling my V Strom 1000. This has been a great bike for me. It is super reliable and I would not hesitate to load up all the bags and head cross country tomorrow. This bike needs NOTHING but a rider to log some serious miles in comfort. With a 6 gallon fuel tank, you can easily go 200 miles between fill ups.

This bike has a clear title in my name.

Upgrades:
Pro Taper SE bars - virtually no vibration and much stronger than the factory bars
Givi crash bars
Power Commander V - you do not want a DL1000 without one as it smooths out the power curve
Cigarette lighter and USB power ports, keyed to ignition
Fork brace
Oversized kickstand foot to keep from sinking into soft ground
Virtually new Michelin Anakee 3 tires, less than 500 miles on them
I rebuilt the front forks with upgraded components, you no longer have huge nose dive on braking as the stock suspension was horribly underdamped

I also have a dark double bubble windshield and a Windstrom windshield that will come with the bike.

This is a top heavy bike that is kind of tall. I would not recommend the bike for beginners. There are some minor scratches on the crash bars and side bag from a very low speed tip over.

I am not interested in any trades. Test rides with cash in MY hand. If interested, please send text to 972 - three 3 three - 3 seven 6 eight. Serious inquiries only please. Please do not use email. Due to the use of a relay, it will get stuck in spam.

Last edited:
Updated link and description. Phone number now included.

Back