• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For Sale: 2012 Triumph Tiger 800 - Reduced to $6,799

Reaction score
2012 Triumph Tiger 800 - Customized with $3,700 of upgrades! - $6,799 (Carrollton TX)

This is a great motorcycle that has been well maintained and thoughtfully customized with over $3,700 worth of options which have all added to the functionality of the bike. It rides and handles great with all-day comfort. I used it primarily for trips to the Hill Country, New Mexico, Arkansas, day trips, etc. The only reason I am selling this is because of health issues. I have been the only owner and have a clear title. 15,962 miles.

Options include: Anti-lock Brakes, Customized suspension (front and rear), Bill Mayer Custom Saddle, Madstad adjustable windscreen with side deflectors, Hepco Becker side bags and C-Bow mount, Caribou/Pelican 25-liter top case and cargo plate, SW Motech Bar risers, SW Motech adjustable footpegs, Barkbuster Storm handguards and bar end weights, Kaoko throttle lock, newish battery kept on a trickle charge, R&G swing arm spools, dual sport grips, more...

You may also contact me on my cell at 214 957 3579

Jeff

Attachments

• 058a.jpg
    058a.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 172
  • 060a.jpg
    060a.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 171
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Re: For Sale: 2012 Triumph Tiger 800

Jeff,

May I inquire as to seat height on your Tiger, and weight?

Do you also have the side bags?

Does this model year have ABS brakes? I think I see the extra ring.

The dry weight as I recall is around 437 pounds. Mine would now be a little heavier with the top case and C-bow mounts, but not by much.

I don't have the exact height, but I assume you are referring to ground reach. Remember the seat height is adjustable. My inseam is about 29" and I can easily get one foot flat and the other with the ball of my other foot. Other instant adjustments can be made with the custom rear Wilbur shock that will also affect your ground reach.

Yes I have the Hepco Becker semi-rigid side bags and they are in excellent condition. They are expandable also.

Oh man...interested, but the budget is just not there right now. Thanks for answering questions...someone will love this bike...

No problem, I understand. I agree this a great bike. I never thought I would sell it.

Back