• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Anyone trailering from ELP to DFW this week?

Reaction score
I'm currently in Santa Fe but will be in El Paso on Monday as my dad is in the hospital but I need to get back to DFW by the 13th.

Really don't want to have to ride in the west Texas heat to get back home, but might have to.

Another option is a one way uhaul but I thought I would ask here first.

I'll pay for all gas and meals.

Thanks all.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Too far away to be of any help, but if you have to ride it do it at night when there's no one on the roads doing 90+, just you and the other Pros. Find a seat in The Rocking Chair and let the miles roll behind you.

Yep...that's probably what I'll end up doing. Podcasts are loaded. As much as I miss my home town, it's toooooo far.

Solved. Managed to get back on the trailer to DFW and will fly to ELP tomorrow.

Thanks Camilo. Dad sounds much better but I'm still flying out there tomorrow for a few days to help my mom out. I guess now we move this thread to prayer request? :shrug:

Back