• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member - Dual Sports Rider

Reaction score
Hi Folks, I am a dual sports rider but have ridden all kinds of bikes. Just purchased an R1200GS but also have my KLR650! I like the versatility of the dual sports but my real passion/problem is that I like all bikes! LOL. If it was up to me, I would have 10+ bikes in my garage.. Oh, I am in Austin, TX and fairly close to Lonestar BMW! Happy trails!!

Aloha from just down the road in Lampasas. Glad to have another Austin member in the club. They have a local gathering at the Hot rod trailer on Burnet on Thursdays. TWT has a pie run every month and there are plenty of ride to eat events. If your free on July 13th I would like to invite you to a Meet and Greet in Gruene at the Gristmill. You will need to post up pictures of your rides when possible for others to enjoy. Come join us. KP

Sounds like a great ride.. Gruene is one of my favorite spots but I will be travelling out of state that week! Keep me posted, I will join you guys in the future!!

Welcome to the site. Close to Lone Star? That sounds like bad news for the wallet.

Lmao.. No kidding! I think when I bought the house on a subconscious level I bought it because it was close to Lonestar! It is bad for the wallet but they have really good stuff...

Back