• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Anyone up for Al’s Hamburgers in Arlington?

1001 NE Green Oaks Blvd #103, Arlington, TX 76006

I'll have some of what Don is drinking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After I retired I didn’t wear a watch for three years.

I always thought they gave you RR types a fancy pocket watch when you did retire.

Well, program that fancy phone to alert you at 6:00 so you can leave and be there tonight.

Oh yeh I got to watches when I retired. I just didn’t wear one for three years.
I am not going to make it anyway. Terri is packing for her twice a year road trip to Round Top to setup to sell junk, er uh I mean priceless antiques. She has the driveway completely covered with stuff rotating in the trailer and if I don’t help clean it up it will be after dark thirty before she is through.??

Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

Glad you made it back. I was thinking of riding to work tomorrow, but that’s a smidge chilly for the naked bike......fantastic meeting everyone!!

Re: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

Glad you made it back. I was thinking of riding to work tomorrow, but that’s a smidge chilly for the naked bike......fantastic meeting everyone!!

I was gently teasing Roland about wearing electric gear, but on the ride home I was thinking he was having the last laugh being all snug and warm. :lol2:

I had a great time last evening. Great cheeseburgers and even greater conversation. I enjoyed seeing old friends and making new ones. Thank You All.

Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

Where are we going to dinner tomorrow? I’m not working and can go anywhere.

Where are we going to dinner tomorrow? I’m not working and can go anywhere.

Nfocusdesign says:

Niki's Italian
5249 Davis Blvd
North Richland Hills, Texas

https://www.nikisitalian.com

I'll try to be there. I'll be in the cage though, and I'll have my son in tow.

Last edited:

Nfocusdesign says:

Niki's Italian
5249 Davis Blvd
North Richland Hills, Texas

https://www.nikisitalian.com

I'll try to be there. I'll be in the cage though, and I'll have my son in tow.

You posted. You have to do more than try. Those are the rules right? If you post it, you gotta go. I didn’t post because I’m not 100% sure I can make it. If it’s good, it was all my idea. If bad, it’s David’s fault. :rider:

You posted. You have to do more than try. Those are the rules right? If you post it, you gotta go. I didn’t post because I’m not 100% sure I can make it. If it’s good, it was all my idea. If bad, it’s David’s fault. :rider:

Nono, that's why I was clear on it was YOUR choice. :doh::rofl:

Evening transport so I won’t be there, have fun. I did ride to work today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back