• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Cherokee Weekend - 1/17 & 1/18

Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Last Name
Massey
I'll get this one started:

Great weekend, we had no injuries and all of our bikes and gear made it home with no damage. :rider:

There are a few pictures and videos from the weekend, I forgot my camera so I wasn't able to take any, but the link(s) should be posted as time allows. I know Alex had a great helmet cam video of Clark on #8 but due to "clerical" error, it was lost. I haven't seen the one taken on the next ride yet so I'm not sure how it turned out.

May need to start planning a "Spring Break" get together.

In for Spring break! Great time this weekend, didn't leave till this morning. Pics here, some vids later
http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/TxSandman/Cherokee 01 8 09/
IMG_0580.jpg

Well he got his wish, a picture of the pipe before he bends it.

I had a blast, can hardly move today from all the sore body parts but had a blast.

Both my sholders are pretty sore, otherwise I feel good. Im ok with Alex loosing the loop 8 vid, I lost my front brake and ate it pretty hard. Got some really good rides in this weekend and Kyle had a blast.

It was nice riding with you guys again, Huge thanks to Clark for saving the weekend for Carly with his new toy.

Nice to finally meet you Scott & good riding with you.

Starting in February I can start getting away for a weekend. The weekday nightrides haven't happened in 2 weeks now. Will have to look at the "blocked at work" photobucket pics when I get home.

Back