• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT'ers at Crooked Creek

Reaction score
First Name
William
Last Name
Rich
Big A led us on a great ride at Crooked Creek today. Christmas came early for Jbay and Sprocket, both with new KTM's. Chuckles and I both represented two strokers and Clark dualsported up to handle our bike setup. Big A "cleared some new trail" with his might 450SX, and I wheelied over and promptly performed a soil analysis while laying around! We like to give back to the sport.
CIMG0383.jpg
CIMG0384.jpg
CIMG0386.jpg
CIMG0387.jpg
CIMG0389.jpg
CIMG0392.jpg
CIMG0393.jpg

That's nice video!
I really wanted go there today, but decided to go nearby location with my dirtbike newbie frineds.
Hope you all ride there again when they open next time so that I can join.

Ken

Will thanks again for the great pictures and videos,:clap::clap: I am going to have to get one of those cameras so we can get some footage of you.:trust:

Also found some great singletrack in and out of creek bed's. Sprocket's bustin' moves here!

Yes, I love mine. Guess a bunch of us are gonna go up there next Saturday, come on up Marc!

That's nice video!
I really wanted go there today, but decided to go nearby location with my dirtbike newbie frineds.
Hope you all ride there again when they open next time so that I can join.

Ken

:wave: Long time no see, buddy!

I love that arrow in the video in post #4 at about 1:17. I can See That! :clap:
Need to get up there, look like fun. Sam

Great videos and a some nice looking bikes. Thanks for posting.

Another great video by Mudclod Productions. :thumb:

You guys make that creek bed look easy...(I don't remember it being that way...):shock:

Thanks RG, I don't know about you but I'm probably gonna pass on this weekend up there. We've been getting some good rain and it'll be a mess!

Back