• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidden Falls 12/9/11

I'm in for the soon to be world renown "Sam's RideAroundTexas" Runs. :thumb: I can only make Saturday rides though. :-?

Sounds like a great idea to me Sam. :clap:

Last edited:
Well, there seems to be alot of talk about riding on here. We need to get some rides together. I will not turn down help for marking. Just let me know when and maybe we can get a ride and work party together. :party::flip: Maybe between Christmas and New Year or the first week of January.
On another note, I have been thinking :uhoh: that wouldn't it be a trick to get several people together (10 or less) and do a "ridearoundtexas". Now what I'm thinking is 5 weekends and 5 different riding areas. Tell me how this sounds, Zars, Concho, Barnwell mountain, SHNF, Hidden Falls. Maybe throw CTOR or Red River in there as alternates. Or maybe have those two as the start for the next years ride. Set a certain weekend say the first or last and do one ride each month. Tell me what you think. Sam

I like ! Just not in deep summer .

Sorry to hear that Vinny. Any word on the electronics. Did you decide to buy a spare one. Sam

Sorry to hear that Vinny. Any word on the electronics. Did you decide to buy a spare one. Sam

Waiting for mine to get back. Will decide about the second one later. Got an extra bike :mrgreen: ?

Vinny I have an orange bike for sale:trust::trust:

$$$. Love my GG for now. Hope to have it soon. Just hating to miss all the rides with this great weather .
Thanks.
PS: what do you have ?

Back