• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

group

Reaction score
The friends I rode with have hung up their helmets due to age. Late 70s and early 80s so I am looking to get a few riders to form a group. (NO ONE IN CHARGE)
Day rides,dual sport,long distance,motocamping, trailer to other states and do day rides etc.
I am 66 years old and my go-fast days are over,as are the 700 mile days on a schedule.
I live in Helotes close to loop 1604 and Bandera rd.

I,m in.

Just moved to Medina from ne texas. 67 years old and always ready to ride my r1200rt.

Let me know anytime.

So you live on the way to Hill country from my point of view.
Just need to get out of this rut of not having my Sundays to do what I want which seems to be unpredictable the next few weeks.

Eventually, if you do any rides staying on pavement I'd be interested if you let in the "young guys".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I,m in.

Just moved to Medina from ne texas. 67 years old and always ready to ride my r1200rt.

Let me know anytime.
so, how do you feel about gravel,dirt and camping?
seems that there is another retired soul going to Del Rio and camping for a few days. Sounds like a good opportunity to explore new territory. if you are interested look on the forum at 3-4 days west of San Antonio. I plan to go. I stay in my two wheeled hotel. (12x6 cargo trailer)

I,m in.

Let me know anytime.
so, how do you feel about gravel,dirt and camping?
seems that there is another retired soul going to Del Rio and camping for a few days. Sounds like a good opportunity to explore new territory. if you are interested look on the forum at 3-4 days west of San Antonio. I plan to go. I stay in my two wheeled hotel. (12x6 cargo trailer)

this rotten weather is really putting a damper on riding.
cold and rain, rain and cold, warm and rain,rain and warm. that is only this week.
did some mods on the DR for camping and riding comfort and need to try them out.
If this weather lets up a few days I plan to do a few nights of camping. I will post in advance if anyone is interested.
will probably go to Inks Lake state park, then down to South LLano river state park, then maybe Garner state park.

I game for most anything I am retired also and I do a lot of my ride during the week, camping may be a issue as i am by my self and have to find a place for the hairy child to go she won't ride on the bike like my other one did.

Aaron

Back