• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD! FOR SALE: 2005 WR250F

rmboss

Reaction score
SOLD
2005 Yamaha WR250F
Off-road use dirtbike (not street legal)
Standard performance mods completed (FMF exhaust, throttle screw, gray wire, etc.)
Skid plate, radiator guards
Starts easily (electric and kick) and runs strong
Blue and white plastic shows some mileage
Lightly used rubber, front and rear
Like-new Acerbis handguards
New battery
Spare air filter, stock exhaust, and shop manual included with purchase
REDUCED AGAIN! Now $1,999 cash, OBO

Please shoot me a PM if you are interested.
Thanks for taking a look.

Attachments

• DSC_2432.jpg
    DSC_2432.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 566
  • DSC_2437.jpg
    DSC_2437.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 586
Last edited:
Re: FOR SALE: 2005 WR250F

Please, a little help from the community. What is the consensus on a fair market price for this bike? I'm not seeing the interest for which I had hoped. Thank you.

An 8 year-old 250 4 stroke would probably bring $1,500-ish depending on condition.. That's my best guess based on my experience with an 04 CRF250X (Honda's version of your WR250F) a couple years ago.

Hey Boss. I'm interested. I'm looking at an 06 also but it's down in Bryan. How many hours on the engine? Valve check recently?

A clear title would make it worth more so it can be plated.

The bike is not currently titled in the State of Texas. It was sold with the original bill of sale from the dealer. I am the second owner.

I'm not familiar with the law or process, but since this is intended to be an off-road model I do not know what would be required to make it street legal like a WR250R.

Perhaps someone else can offer that advice.

Forgot to add... the bike has no hour meter. From appearance and performance, I believe the bike has been lightly used throughout it's life. That's how the original owner described it ("light trail riding") and I have ridden a dozen times in 1 1/2 years of ownership. When I bought the bike I had Stadium Yamaha go over it, but I don't recall if they checked the valve clearances.

I think you have an attractive price on the bike, not out of line at all.

Price reduced to $2,099. (I would like to see the bike sell soon.)

Back