• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RS Taichi Armed High Protection Mesh Jacket US Size Large

Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Chabira
Hey folks. Recently I had the good fortune of losing a bunch of weight, but one of the few drawbacks (or maybe it was a good thing) was the need to get new motorcycle gear that fits properly. That means that I have some gear left that needs a new home. Some of it, like this particular jacket, was quite new and lightly used.

So up for sale is a RS Taichi Armed High Protection Mesh Jacket. Japanese size XL which is a US Large. Simply put, this is probably the most protective mesh jacket available. It's CE certified. In addition to the usual back, shoulder, and forearm armor, it includes a built in CE-certified chest protector. It has the usual adjusters at the waist, bicep, and forearm to keep all that armor in the right spots. One of my favorite features is a loop to hook to your belt loop to keep the jacket from riding up while you're bent over riding.

This jacket has no damage of any kind. I removed all the armor and washed it so it smells fresh and looks perfect. No dirt or bugs!

A new one of these jackets goes for $300. Pretty steep for a mesh jacket, but well worth it. I'll let this one go for $100. Located in Dallas. Happy to ship if needed. If you were thinking of spending $100 on one of the less expensive mesh models out there, give this one some serious consideration.

PM or text me at 214-794-7675.

Attachments

• IMG_2862.JPG
    IMG_2862.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2865.JPG
    IMG_2865.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2864.JPG
    IMG_2864.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2867.JPG
    IMG_2867.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_2868.JPG
    IMG_2868.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 118
Meant to add that I also have the windproof/waterproof liner that goes inside the jacket. It's never been taken out of the pouch.

Back