• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

'14 G650 GS seat backrests? HELP!!

tufGS

Reaction score
Hello, tufGS here for the first time!
I just bought my '14 G650 GS 652cc single. Yesterday my wife and I went on a 140 mile maiden voyage. WOW!!! Both our butts had to take many pit stops to come back to life.
Does anyone know of a better more comfortable LOW seat and passenger backrest combo for this bike?
Thanks

Aloha and welcome to TWT. Try Russell day long seats,don't know about back rests but they are nice. Corbin has back rests. Is this your first motorcycle? If you like to do rides we have pie-runs and meet and greet and eats every month. Come join us. Need to post pictures of your new ride. KP

Thanks for the info on the seat KP and thanks for the welcome. I uploaded avatar of my bike and bike info, but don't see it yet.
Hope to see you out there on the road!

I almost bought the same model,but ended up with a used BMW 650 Twin. The upcoming ride section over in the forum area will list all the future rides. Working on one for March right now. Will let you know where it will be soon. Cli-max motorcycle parts and twisted throttle are two places to get farkles for your BMW. KP

Back