• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #188 - "Action Figures in Action" (Assignment)

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
This will be a fun, light and whimsical assignment.

Your challenge this time around is to use an action figure of your choosing (borrow one from the kid, buy one at Walmart for five bucks etc) and create some magic. Take into account what the action figure is, and how best to portray your creation. Take into account the figure, environment, background, lighting, other props and such. There are no limitations on what or how you do this, just keep it within our rules for suitability to post is all I ask.

WonderWoman, Batman, GI Joe, The Hulk, Barbie, Transformer, little green army men? All fair game!

Show me what you got! :deal:

Here's a couple examples.... I'll try to get some more up when I find them
i-9Q4C8d6.jpg

i-wQX3wg7.jpg

Specifics for this assignment:

1) Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, iPad, or even film; all shooters are welcome and encouraged to participate!

2) Post processing is allowed for this assignment.

3) All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.

4) Your photograph for the entry has to have been taken between now and midnight/2400, June 26, 2017.

A quick (okay, not so quick) visit to Walmart and I'm in the game. Have a shot taken. Now to take a better one.

Re: Photo Assignment #188 - "Action Figures in Action" (ENTRY) Due 6-26-17

Now, where's that 35mm shot I took at our campground 25 years ago in Garner of a Ninja Turtle riding a My Little Pony? :lol2:

Back