• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #191 - "Towards the Sky" (Assignment)

M38A1

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
With the upcoming eclipse - and the fact we have a day and night EVERY day or night - let's point our cameras towards the sky and see what happens. This is an opportunity to be as simple or as creative as you wish. Day shot, dusk shot, night shot, airplanes in the sky, birds in the sky, sunrise, sunset, clouds? It's all good.

The only requirement catch? The shot must contain or be framed with at least 50% sky. :deal:

Let's see what you can capture/create!

Specifics for this assignment:

1) Camera phone, point & shoot, DSLR, iPad, or even film; all shooters are welcome and encouraged to participate!

2) Post processing is allowed for this assignment.

3) All forum posting rules apply regarding suitability of an image to post.

4) Your photograph for the entry has to have been taken between now and midnight/2400, Sept 11, 2017.

Hmm.

IMD_7373-L.jpg

1450913706251-L.jpg

IMD_2066-HDR-L.jpg

IMD_2073-XL.jpg

Lots of possibilities. Now I just need to execute.

This one should draw a crowd, great topic.

e663fe351bca6b382eb7b53713ccd70e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was on my morning walk and when we got out of the truck I saw this and very quickly got the camera. It was even better a few mins before I got the camera in my hands.
PICT0112%202.jpg

I know there's 10,000 better shots, but something special about being there and saying, "that's my shot".

5FNzvklcxqkXgDGFQ2H1UhouBuBKi_j6O9ioewS3MGzNv6F-hfLlgEfLEXEQLU6RC05Pl4ANtSQGeq91L20=w886-h820-no.png

Well, since I am judging this one I can't say one way or the other, other then that would meet the criteria.

Getting late. I have some images. Time to pick one and post it.

Back