• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Photo Assignment #198 - "My Favorite Things" (ENTRY) DUE 03/26/18 Midnight

twtex85

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Adams
Post your entry for Assignment #198 My Favorite Things here...

Closing Date: 03/26/18 Midnight

Please do not comment in this thread until a winner has been selected. Comments may be deleted without warning until then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Photo Assignment #198 - "My Favorite Things" (ENTRY) DUE 03/26/18 Midnight

Last edited:

Waiting%20on%20weather.jpg

Well it looks like we didn't have too many entries for this assignment. Since Achesley was the only one who entered a pic for this assignment he takes the cake and the win with this month's assignment.

I liked this pic as I can tell he got the intent of the assignment just right. I can tell that there are several of his favorite things shown in the pic. First off the Corvette, the Bikes, and the shop itself filled with things that give him happiness contentment,and satisfaction. Also the look he has in the pic conveys that he is in his own element here. The look of contentment and happiness says it all.

Therefore Congratulations to Achesley for getting this one right and winning the "My Favorite Things" assignment

You can't win if you don't play. I got caught up with family events this weekend and I'm behind posting my weekly shot too.

Congrats, looking forward to the next contest and will try to remember to enter. :headbang:

Thanks but wish more would of entered. It only takes minutes. My garage and the shop next door are my play grounds. Oh, yes, the carboy on the table with the yellow liquid in it is orange wine in the making.
I'll come up with something in the early morning for the next contest.

Back