• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Assignment #200 "Happy Times" (Entry) Due 5/28/18 Midnight

twtex85

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Adams
Post your entry for Assignment #200 "Happy Times" here...

Closing Date: 05/28/18 Midnight

Please do not comment in this thread until a winner has been selected. Comments may be deleted without warning until then.

2PrdgeuqcPdzxesIAowNlQdnyv6XgHoqGOLM0kv13NydIXpvpY1VkFCXGuPpWQ_-5STqQxfkJ2K5FKG21GQ=w424-h637-no.jpg

Well I’m glad to see we had three good entries for this assignment. I think all entries met the requirements for the subject of happy times.
Tracker : who can resist a pic of kids being themselves and having a great time. I like the background and the fact that they are all looking direct at the camera.

Wood butcher: I like the panoramic shot of the wedding party and the exposure is perfect for both the area in the sun and the area in the shadows. Weddings are always a festive event.

Achesley: The shot of the Rat Rod event speaks to me as I love going to street rod shows. I think I see a falcon in the foreground that almost didn’t make the pic. I think a little more cropping or framing of the shot would have helped focus on the main subject matter.

Alas I can only pic one so I choose Tracker’s shot of the happy kids that best represents the subject matter of the assignment . Great job by all and congratulations to Tracker.

Yes, all great entries. I played the trump card - kids. :lol2:

Yes you did. And those kids couldn't be happier in that pic. Good job

I'd still like to see those Nancy Sinatra Go Go boots (or maybe just rain boots) get revved off that slammed sedan :lol2: Love the kids picture too.

Last edited:
I was going to play this round but I couldn't think of anything that makes me happy..... :doh:

Back