• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 28-31 2019 Tx Hill Country

Re: Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 29-31 2019 Tx Hill Country

Uh...dont oversell it.....there are only 3 bedrooms in the Ranch House so
1 queen. 1 full.. & 2 singles.. realistically 4 guys unless someone sleeps on the couch!
Park Cabin is just one big room...but nice
1 queen & a bunk + a sleeper sofa

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 29-31 2019 Tx Hill Country

Uh...dont oversell it.....there are only 3 bedrooms in the Ranch House so
1 queen. 1 full.. & 2 singles.. realistically 4 guys unless someone sleeps on the couch!
Park Cabin is just one big room...but nice
1 queen & a bunk + a sleeper sofa

Perfect. I wasn’t sure of the configuration. It’s 2 bathrooms right? Does it come with sheets and towels too?

I told him to contact Big-Dave in a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 29-31 2019 Tx Hill Country

2 baths
No towels...only sheets in both Ranch House & Park Cabin...not sure bout pillows
You can call & ask tho

2 baths
No towels...only sheets in both Ranch House & Park Cabin...not sure bout pillows
You can call & ask tho

I will when we get closer. Like the week before when I’m packing for the trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I had no idea that Schreiner Park was that large, and that nice in the woods. Sizable trail network that will be awesome to explore with the pack [emoji1783]

I will be in a RV-30 amp w/water spot on Mountain View Loop.

Thank you Rod!

Last edited:

Actually...if folks wanna come Thurs 28th...thats fine.Ive told the park & motel both that some folks may come Thurs...or stay Sun nite too

Re: Strom A Thon VI Supa Ten III.. Equal Seekual March 29-31 2019

Don't worry, with the name(s) you've choosen it won't gain much traction on those sites same as the past. However if it was "Texas Hill Country Adventure Rally" or "Texas Hill Country Camp & Ride" you might get overwhelmed.

And side benefit, the abbreviation would be THC Adventure Rally. Very fitting for a Tie Died Cycledelic Relic. LOL

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
https://www.yamahasupertenere.com/index.php?posts/352654

That really worked out great....

The name of the rally hasnt really changed.
It was jus suggested that...a more mainstream catchy name might draw more interest from other forums ......so I changed it to THC Adventure Rally on the Tenere forum
It hasnt

Last edited:
Subscribed, and pencil me in as a maybe.

Good to meet you today, Mr2Mch! And thanks for the sticker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess it's about time I actually made it to Stromathon so count me in. I've got a site at Fawn Hideaway and the roolz say it can hold 8 bodies so holla if you want to share a chunk of dirt. The fine print says 2 vehicles per site or there will be excess fees. Anyhoo, #52 from 3/28-31 is good to go. You'll get to meet Sherpyderp. I know it will make your whole trip worthwhile.

:flip:

Guess I better read all the words in this thread now to see what I've gotten myself into. :eek2::chug:

Since we're now past New Years 2019.... Ya'll may wanna finalize your accomodations with the Super 8...or other motel of your choozin....
PLEASE WAIT TO BOOK SUPER 8 ROOMS UNTIL TUE 1-8-19

Update....Booking is now open at Super 8
As per Robert or Ronniq
Jus mention Two Wheeled Texans & the date

& also reserve your camping...cabin. or RV spot at Schreiner Park.

Last edited:
It was suggested that I might rename Strom A Thon to Tx Hill Country Rally so more people would want to sign up....but ..lookin at the renamed thread on Tenere Forum shows that wasnt the case.
This has always been Strom A Thon...& will remain Strom A Thon & the shirts should reflect that

I do really appreciate all the effort youre putting into this though

I recalled something about a name change reflective of the wide variety of bikes.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

How much?

It is $190 per night divided by how many folks we have. Right now its Dahveed and I, so $80 a night per person, if you want in, then it brings it down to $63 a night per person. If we can fill all 5 beds, then it's $38 a night per person. It all depends on how many. I just take the $190 and split it up per person ! ! ! I've got it rented for Friday and Saturday, checking out noon Sunday. Dahveed said he may rent it longer.

Back