• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Mancuso PowerSports North

Reaction score
First Name
David
Last Name
Ketchum
Looking for some Feedback about this Dealership. They have a triumph Model that I am interested in. I live in SA so don't know anything good or bad about them..Any opinions?

I don't know if this is any help or not, both Mancuso Harley dealerships in town are good to go... But as I said I don't have any first hand information on the Power Sports North store... If all else fails check the BBB... Good luck with your new to you bike if you decide to pull the trigger...
Later:clap:

I have stopped by there several times. I've been looking at the Triumphs they have. Very nice folks there, very knowledgeable about there products. Not in a hurry to be on their way once they find out your just looking.

If they operate like their Harley Stores they should be good but I haven't had the chance to stop in there yet.

I have had my bike serviced there a couple of times with no complaints. They could be more professional. One of them love's to curse with no regard to customers in the store. I do not have tender ears but if my wife was with me I would have said something.

Back