• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

I thought you had been there with us before.

Once I figured out it was “World’s Burger.... and I really have to stop “power napping” at 530pm.. see you guys in a couple of weeks. Back to Chicago in the morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Was a pleasant ride down and back. The air is a bit "thick" right now... The humidity is pretty high back up in the woods. Was nice to see everyone! I miss the days of getting to go to bike night almost every week :doh:

I think Hemibee Tony should pick a spot. Not sure I can make it. I am full steam into getting ready for Huntsville's Fair on the Square. It is my biggest show of the year. Planning on setting a new Hoodie sales record. I have over 200, from size 2 to adult XL. The Madisonville Mushroom Fest is the next Saturday.
Gotta do something to pay for my habits!:rider:rh

I am in Canada until next Saturday... I was here last year at this time. It's thanksgiving in Canada. Great...

:sun:I can make the 19th and a Pizza Shack pork chop dinner sure sounds delicious.:eat::eat::eat:probably won't ride as my headlight is pitiful, making riding after dark very dangerous. rh

I MIGHT make it this week, so where to? I'm not going to suggest any location because I don't want to jinx myself.

How about the Pizza Shack? They must be close to opening their new place. Do we want to save a Pizza Shack visit for their grand opening? I got to reading the Pizza Shack story on their web site. It says their original site was the one in Willis. So it got me wondering, is the pizza better in Montgomery? Have we ever done a Thursday night in Willis?

We have always meet at the Montgomery (Pizza Shack) location as it can handle a larger crowd than Willis. I hope we meet up at the new location on a regular basis.
Mr Fink, while you were out gallivanting around, we ate at the Shack last week. I will always call ahead to make sure they are thawing out pork chops.
I am not saying we should go elsewhere, I love the Shack.
El Bosque, in the same area is also a good choice. Carne Asada is really good.
rh

Back