• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Access mountain bike

foggy

Reaction score
SOLD - This is an Access brand 26" wheel mountain bike, it was the house brand bike from Performance bike. Frame (alum) size is an 18.5" which is the size for someone around 5'9" to 5'11" with around 31-32" inseam. Front suspension is a RockShox Toro unit with lockout and adjustable rebound, shifters are Shimano Deore with an SLX rear derailleur, brakes are Shimano hydraulic. Tires are fairly new Kendas and I have a set of road tires to go with it. I bought this in 2010 and have only ridden it maybe a half dozen times off road - I do more road cycling when not on the m/c and used this to ride with the wife on paved trails around the neighborhood. Doesn't need anything, just cleaning out the garage. Great bike for a high school/college student to get around on or someone wanting something low priced to try off roading on.

$275.00

Craig

Attachments

• CAM00217.jpg
    CAM00217.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 178
  • CAM00218.jpg
    CAM00218.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 154
  • CAM00219.jpg
    CAM00219.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
The components alone are worth the asking price. GLWS

This is an Access brand 26" wheel mountain bike, it was the house brand bike from Performance bike. Frame (alum) size is an 18.5" which is the size for someone around 5'9" to 5'11" with around 31-32" inseam. Front suspension is a RockShox Toro unit with lockout and adjustable rebound, shifters are Shimano Deore with an SLX rear derailleur, brakes are Shimano hydraulic. Tires are fairly new Kendas and I have a set of road tires to go with it. I bought this in 2010 and have only ridden it maybe a half dozen times off road - I do more road cycling when not on the m/c and used this to ride with the wife on paved trails around the neighborhood. Doesn't need anything, just cleaning out the garage. Great bike for a high school/college student to get around on or someone wanting something low priced to try off roading on.

$275.00

Craig

I'll take it. When will you be available for me to come get it?

If David backs out I am in line.

Will keep you in mind DS. I was busy all day yesterday so I sent David a message last night to see if he can come get it today. Waiting on him to get back with me. PM me your phone number and if I don't hear from him by tomorrow I'll give you a call.

Craig

Back