• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2011 Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200 / sale or trade

crawl

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
2011 Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200 in great condition with nice upgrades, including:

Slip on Leo Vince Titanium/Carbon exhaust
Evo Frame Sliders
Evo Tail Tidy
Puig Wind Screen (great for winter, not shown in photos)
DNA Stage 2 air filter

Rear tire replaced about 200 miles ago. Mileage is just under 9000. Never crashed or down, the bike is in great shape. A box full of stock/new parts is include with bike. Looking for something to tour on, so price is negotiable, any offer will be considered. Would be interested in trading for adventure bikes, sports tourers or bagger cruisers.

IMG_20140727_142723_zpsc727ca13.jpg

Full picture gallery here:

http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/bierking/library/aprilia

Clear title in hand. I'm located in SE Houston / Clear Lake area. Please post or PM if you have questions or want to check it out.

Thanks!
Paul

Re: 2011 Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200 / sale or trade - $8000

whats the miles

Just under 9000 currently. I think it around 8910 or so. -Paul

Perfect timing!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE LIKE THE ONLY ONE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!! ARG! IF I HAD SOLD MY 990 SUPERDUKE BY NOW YOUR BIKE WOULD BE MINE!

I have the 750 dorso :) absolutely love love love love it.

Lol

Dude, everyone knows 750's are not the real thing
Neither are those Girly man 800 Hypers

Come home from riding my 950 with the biggest child like stupid grim b/c its a bitting, kicking, unruly, fire breathing, spawn of satan.

IF I HAD SOLD MY 990 SUPERDUKE BY NOW YOUR BIKE WOULD BE MINE!

BTW: I would've gladly entertain the possibility of owning a 990 S/D.

Thanks guys! I read that less than 200 made it into the states. I have no idea if that is a fact or not, but you never see them around. Apprently as delivered they were down on horsepower, but the original owner of this one did exhaust, dyno tuning, etc at AF1 to get it running well. It hauls! ;-)

Had some PM's and discussions about it so far but nothing firm yet. I'd love to work a trade with someone, I've tried with bikes in the past but never managed one yet.

Paul

Lol

Dude, everyone knows 750's are not the real thing
Neither are those Girly man 800 Hypers

Come home from riding my 950 with the biggest child like stupid grim b/c its a bitting, kicking, unruly, fire breathing, spawn of satan.

BTW: I would've gladly entertain the possibility of owning a 990 S/D.

Dude... buy mine its still for sale $5600.

You're right. The 750 is the exact same bike with a smaller engine (-35 hp!). They literally use the same frame except I think the mounts are moved a little bit. Considering my 750 has 92hp compared to your 950 95hp we have like the same exact bike. Dorso 750 is 10lbs lighter btw and pulls gnarly 2nd gear wheelies of dastardly doom. This is the 2nd 1200 I've ever seen for sale within the past 2 years (when I could afford one). You should get the 990 SMT. Way way faster good sir.

Had some PM's and discussions about it so far but nothing firm yet. I'd love to work a trade with someone, I've tried with bikes in the past but never managed one yet.

I've done two myself. They work out awesome when you can find that right trade, especially at the tax office. :D $5 flat fee plus registration and you are done. Tax man got his $$$ when it was originally sold, no sense in them getting it again. :D

I'd buy or trade for this one if I could, but I can't. :(

Dude... buy mine its still for sale $5600

Argh. Decisions, decisions.
Happy girl friend or new bike.
750cc or 1200cc

Must say that I do love the fluidity and the way that 1000cc bikes run and breathe though.

P.S.
Considering my 750 has 92hp compared to your 950 95hp we have like the same exact bike.

Close but, not quite. Mine is the R version. It has also benefited from Andy Marcer's exceptional genius and skill giving it an out put of about 107hp and a torque increase to match.

Either are most assuredly wonderful bike, just wish I had the money.

No my KTM 990 superduke is for sale good sir. Its posted on here.

R version! Good man

750cc or 1200cc

Must say that I do love the fluidity and the way that 1000cc bikes run and breathe though.

P.S.

Close but, not quite. Mine is the R version. It has also benefited from Andy Marcer's exceptional genius and skill giving it an out put of about 107hp and a torque increase to match.

SO what they say is. It's easier to replace something you already have then to get something extra (when you get married). Need to up your quanitity of bikes before marriage. Thats my strategy anyway haha 4 bikes in a 1 car garage right now. No room to wrench. Superduke must go. Then 750 spring next year to either get the 1290 or a used 1200. Unless i sell the 990 quick then maybe i can snag this sucker and post the 750 up.

750cc or 1200cc

P.S.

I have a fair trade-in offer from a local dealer, and will probably go this weekend and test ride a few bikes that look interesting and see what happens.

Selling to an individual is always the best option, so if anyone is interested or on the fence please get hold of me to come check it out. Still interested in any bike trades as well. Price is negotiable as long as it's more than the trade in offer!

Thanks,
Paul

I have 2 people that want to come over this weekend to look @ my superduke. Lets hope it sells so i have the cash to get your beauty.

Price drop - $7600

I guess you can't change the thread title? Next time I'll know not to put the price there!

Do it Soda Pop, do it!!!

:D

Hold up , pm me your # and I'll try to call you , I sure would like a 750 but since ur up just the road , I gotta at least give it a look .

"I love my ST. I love my ST. I love my ST." Just gotta keep saying it until someone else buys this!!

Back