• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 6:30pm

Nice turnout with a surprised appearance by Rachel. [emoji190] I hope someone got a pic, can't believe I didn't get one, doh!!

Great to meet Roy and see all my TWT family. Hope everyone got home safely. I almost got rear ended on Hwy 19, stopped at a red light [emoji50] ...... Sound familiar, praying for Tina [emoji56] to recover quickly

Hey all,
Thanks for greeting Rachel in the "patio" area of World's Burger--think it would caused quite the stir if we went in.
Not a shot from tonight, but here is one of my favorites.
Tony

Attachments

• RachelPup 005.jpg
    RachelPup 005.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 120
Great to see my TWT family, Beth and kiddos, Eddy, Debbie, Dick, and John.

Tim forgot to mention where we go next week. That would be the saltwater House on FM 1097, a bit west of Willis.

The next week we are thinking of going to the new City Hall in Huntsville.

Can't make it this week. Y'all enjoy. See ya next week in Huntsville, City Hall.

Ok. Thank you for investigating Deb. Im out the next few weeks. Work days rotating on thursdays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be a no show this week, will be working late this week. Enjoy

Has there been a decision on where for dinner tonight?

Back