• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hey, from Jena - Montrose, Med Center & Points North

:welcome: Jena

I did a quick search but still not sure where Montrose is - part of the Houston area? If so, I second the "watch out for Squeaky" advice... :-P

:welcome: Jena

I did a quick search but still not sure where Montrose is - part of the Houston area? If so, I second the "watch out for Squeaky" advice... :-P
Awww... nothing to worry about with Squeaky... just tell her you lost your bike keys.
:lol2:

:trust: I haven't met Squeky yet, she has a VStrom, has to be ok. Everyone I have met here could be described as "eclectic", but otherwise harmless. We know how to have a good time!!!:rider: :eat: :rider: RH

Welcome and come on out to bikes nights. There is one every night, the closeest I find to downtown are Mondays in Sugarland and Thursdays at Mings (real close)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! That's an impressive milleage indeed for someone returning to biking during what's almost been a nonstop rain for the last month and a half.
The VLX is a great bike, it was my first bike ever, and I put 12,500 miles on mine before selling it. I even took it to an overnight trip in Shreveport, LA. Which is nothing compared to other VLX riders I know that have been on cross country trips on them.

Welcome Jena!

Pretty close to your neighborhood myself. I've been doing more commuting than weekend riding, but at least I'm riding!

Glad you found the site and I hope that you enjoy it here !

Dave.

Back