• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: January 14TH Meet n Greet n Eat

Man the food was spot on. Had a small turn out but still had a great time visiting. Good to meet Big Kev and Erik. Was good to visit with Mike and others again also. The chicken fry was just as good as the previous trip and sampled a few things off the buffet also. The CFS steak filled me up but I was a little greedy. Had a small sample of the pot roast and taters. Good place,the CFS was cooked fresh to order. All you can eat for only $15 bucks. As you see by Monte's picture it was pretty large. Gonna try to Steak night Saturday some time down the road. Thank you all you brave riders who saddled up to join us. Working on finding a spot for us in February.

That coffee n cfs looks wonderful. I never think to have coffee with a meal. After my daily morning 6 cupper ritual i guess im coffee'd out.

That coffee n cfs looks wonderful. I never think to have coffee with a meal. After my daily morning 6 cupper ritual i guess im coffee'd out.
I don't stop drinking coffee until I go to bed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I normally don’t either, but we had to thaw out somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I normally don’t either, but we had to thaw out somehow.

That pellet stove was a blessing for all who rode over. Pretty neat set up never saw one in person before. The first time we sat right in front of it. And yes the coffee was good and freshly brewed.

Yep, have to agree KP. The coffee, food, service and company were all very good.
I’m trying to think of a way of enticing those two waitresses to come work in Waco...most places here have terrible service haha.

I was only disappointed because that was a dirt road!

Mabe yall are talkin bout the road from Cherokee down to Valley Spring... Partially paved....with a bit of a gravel section in the middle... Nice road though

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Mabe yall are talkin bout the road from Cherokee down to Valley Spring... Partially paved....with a bit of a gravel section in the middle... Nice road though

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

We are heading east on FM 2618. I missed the right turn south on 1900 where 2618 becomes Fly Gap Rd. I did manage to signal to Eric and he was nice enough to wait for me.

Back