• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ARLINGTON TEXAS NEWEST MEMEBER

Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Last Name
Bryant
Well hello ladies and gentleman - My name is Joey Bryant a Christian 34 year old single father of 3 who just happens to have purchased his first motorcycle, a BMW F700 GS and I am loving it!

I was raised here in Arlington - went to schools here in arlington and work in Ft Worth for a bank you may all know as Jp Morgan Chase. Im not a banker i work in Subpoena's - all the civil and criminal charges on customers and employees come through me.

I have have 4 kids , i know I said I am a single father of 3 thats because my eldest daughter lives with her mother and step father in Arkansas and i never had the chance to raise her - she was from a previous relationship. I am currently raising my 2 boys (Kyler (11) and Cebastyan (4) ) and my little girl (Bella (9). ) they are my life and we spend all of our time together , they even ride with me, obviously one at a time though.

When i was about 11 or 12 i had a neighbor move in that was a Marine and he and his family where huge adventurist. They had dirt bikes, 3 wheelers, Atv's , schuba gear etc. They would take me along with them when they would ride which is what sparked my passion for riding. I grew up watching Jeremy McGrath , but i was never fortunate enough to get my own bike because my parents were always too afraid i would kill myself.

Fast forward 20 something years later and I'm finally getting my own bike! I would love nothing more for my own kids to be able to ride as i know they would be awesome riders! Obviously its a costly hobby/sport so i haven't had the ability to get them their own bikes, it took me long enough to save up for my own. But i am working towards it.

My dream is to retire when my kids are all off in college and travel the world riding to so many different places like most of you all are doing right now!

Right now I spend most of my free time just riding around the city , riding to different places that i had never been in a car , just adventuring. I either have my 11 year old or my 9 year old as they take turns . I've invested in the Sena Communications systems so we can speak to each other which helps tremendously : we would scream and point and flare our arms when one of us wanted the other to see something worth noticing lol. needless to say we can now speak normally thanks to technology! I think it's so awesome !

Anyways - I'm always on the look out for riding buddies , again i'm a noob, not a seasoned veteran but i would love to get together and ride with whomever loves to ride obviously someone in my area would be great - Ive been looking for some off road trails but haven't been able to find any yet - Im persistent though. If you know of any in my area please drop me a line.

Happy Riding and Be Blessed !

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! :wave:

My two oldest ride with me, 12 and 10. The 8 yo is desperately wanting too but her feet don't reach the foot pegs just yet! The communicators are great for riding with the kids. I've only had mine about 6-7 months and should have bought them four years ago.

We've been discussing riding with kids just recently here. You might find it interesting.

You need to hook with the Friday night ice cream folks here. There are some dual sport riders that attend regularly.

Welcome to the site.
Good meeting you Sunday,
Hope to see you Friday at Ice Cream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Welcome! I think we chatted a bit over on Adventure Rider. Hope to see you out on the road soon.

Also watch the Upcoming Rides section for local and long distance rides coming up in our area. Now that I'm riding again I plan to post semi-regular rides, usually local, but occasionally a long-distance trip. For my next ride I'm thinking about a ride out to Dublin for some good soda and sandwiches at Doc's Soda Shop.

Ride safely!

Welcome to the site. You chose a fine ride. Ride safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome from another Arlington rider! :welcome:

And a darn good choice on a motorcycle, those F700's are some of my more favorite designs that BMW have come out with in quite a few years.

Welcome from another Arlington rider! :welcome:

And a darn good choice on a motorcycle, those F700's are some of my more favorite designs that BMW have come out with in quite a few years.

Bill! I was wondering if you still hung around these parts. We must hang out again soon.

Bill! I was wondering if you still hung around these parts. We must hang out again soon.

I'm still here, just not as often. I've really fallen down the rabbit hole of competitive shooting over the past few years. If you ever thought motorcycles were expensive.....:lol2:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

My two oldest ride with me, 12 and 10. The 8 yo is desperately wanting too but her feet don't reach the foot pegs just yet! \here. There are some dual sport riders that attend regularly.

We'll I can certainly relate! My 4 year old thinks he's 22 and ready to take off on my bike alone so I think i know where you're coming from.

Thanks for the welcome and especially the links! What a great forum , i'm so grateful theres a little community for rider's that are so accepting.

Welcome! I think we chatted a bit over on Adventure Rider. Hope to see you out on the road soon.

Also watch the Upcoming Rides section for local and long distance rides coming up in our area. Now that I'm riding again I plan to post semi-regular rides, usually local, but occasionally a long-distance trip. For my next ride I'm thinking about a ride out to Dublin for some good soda and sandwiches at Doc's Soda Shop.

Ride safely!

You're right we've spoken on Advrider- i'm really glad I was told about this local forum- I was checking out Dublin which is a perfect little distant for nice local ride.. and Doc's looks absolutely amazing, almost like something out of Back to the Future Diner from the 70s or something my kids would love that ! i may have to drive them all out there to check it out as i can only take one w/ me on the bike - but i am looking forward to checking that place out for sure!

Let me know when you plan on heading out that way - I'd be down to roll with if you ever want company

Kerrville looks a little too far for me right now, i have to try to find rides as close to home as possible as I have to be close for my babies

Howdy from Grand Prairie,

Welcome to TWT; lots of good folks here and very friendly.

There are several opportunities to get together with other riders: Tuesday night Tarrant County bunch, Friday Night Ice Cream, Thursday night a group gets together in North Dallas.

We started a group that is not "day specific"; we post up a date, time and location and get together. We are the "South O' The Plex" group of mostly Arlington, Grand Prairie, Mansfield, but anyone can join in.

These are all posted on the Upcoming Rides, Trips and Events part of the site. Check them all out and see which fits with you.

Let me know if you wanna get together for some easy rides around the area. I'm an "old and slow" rider so I take it easy and enjoy the sights.

Last edited:
Oh yeah for sure and thank you for such an awesome greeting! I would love to catch up ; i just enjoy riding so old and slow is good for me too! I love seeing the sights

Welcome to the forum, Joey! Im from arlington as well. I think i see you heading home on 20 a lot. Does your ride home put you in arlington between 2 and 3pm? I usually see a silver (what looks to be a f700gs) coming in as im going out.
Ive only riden a couple times the last couple month, but im the little black drz400s heading west.
Anywho, welcome and see you at the ride this weekend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey what's up Snapp! So yeah I ride on 20 usually heading East - I work off 360 and trinity n ft worth so many times I'll take 360 to 20 home to Bowen but I don't get to ride as often as I'd like throughout the week. Single dad so typically I'll get to commute on Friday's on my bike - we should catch up and ride the metro area together! I just get out and cruise ! Love your bike - thinking a bike like yours will be my next bike !! Love the versatility being able to through street tires on it - looks pretty sick too!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site! My6 and I were just in Arlington his weekend for the Texas Scottish Festival. You'll meet a lot of nice people on this forum.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I must have been traveling, and out of communication, when you made your first posting. Welcome to the site. Be sure to find the "South o' the Plex" thread and subscribe to it.

Back