• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly breakfasts - Weatherford, Aledo, W. Fort Worth?

OK, how does 7:30 AM this Friday at The Firehouse Sound? That should be plenty early enough to avoid the 8:30 to 10:00 rush that Mitch mention.

Looking forward to those cinnamon rolls. Let's see if they measure up to their online hype.

When I ate there yesterday, I specifically asked if there would be any Friday and was told yes.

Unfortunately, I won't be there to witness you eating one. :rofl:

Enjoy.

:eat3:

Did the Firehouse cafe yesterday. Cinnamon roll was big and OK tasting but not the best I've had.

It was a spectacular early morning ride there from Weatherford. Temps were in the high 30's or lower 40's whe I left but Mr. Gerbing made it nice and toasty warm. About 1/2 way to Granbury, just before the sun peaked its head up over the horizon, I came to the top of one of the many hills along the route and was greeted with the sight of a big mesa on the far horizon backlit by the reddish gray early morning sky. Really beautiful.

After eating, I took the long way home on roads I'd never been on before. Lots of sweepers and even a few tight curves. Lots of hilltops with beautiful vistas. I think I'm gonna like it here.

Back