• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Central Texas independent mechanic - good!

R

Red Brown

Bob Whitney was with Georgetown Honda for many years and gained a reputation as one of the best Gold Wing experts in the state. In addition, he has a deep working knowledge of most Japanese brands. Having worked formerly at Lone Star BMW, Bob also has respectful skill sets when it comes to working on Beemers as well.

His rates are reasonable and Bob strives for professional results. I highly recommend his services. He has a full scale shop inside his home garage.

Bob Whitney
512-799-1019
r_k_whitney@yahoo.com

Bob%2520Whitney%2520Business%2520Card%2520GL1800%2520Austin%252C%2520Texas%2520mechanic.png

I've always though that a good mec, that specializes in the gl1800s would have a very successful business. Smart move fellow. I'll give this guy a try the next time I need something done.

Bob is one of the very few independent mechanics I know well enough to endorse. He has never let me down and I felt he was fair and reasonable.

Back