• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Trade Jacket and Helmet

JRW69

Reaction score
I did a long ride this past weekend and realized two things. 1) My jacket is just too big, the sleeves were flapping away and the middle part is all bunched. 2) My Nolan N43 Trilogy doesn't fit me right either but worse it doesn't work well with prescription shades/glasses.

At this time, I just can't afford to go out and put down a lot of money on either so I thought maybe someone might be in the same boat as me and maybe want to do a swap. The jacket is literally brand new. I bought it two weekends ago at Alamo Cycle Plex on sale and it has been worn once this last Saturday. It is an Olympia Air Glide 4 with rain jacket liner and quilted liner, awesome jacket but I need a medium instead of large.

The Trilogy was a trade here and as much as I think they are great, it just doesn't fit right and the glasses thing is a big issue for me. I'll have to double check tonight but I think it is a small.

Let me know if your interested and we can talk about it or just PM me.

Thanks!

I am really not looking to trade anything here, nor do I have anything that would work for you. Is it too late to return the jacket? If not, I may have an interest in trying that jacket and buying it from you. I am going to be in San Antonio on Saturday. I want the high vis yellow and it will need to zip into my mesh pants (Tourmaster). I've been trying to sell my bike, no luck so may as well get the gear I want and ride right?

What color? How much do you want for it?

2RedDogs, it's not the hi-viz yellow, it is the silver/grey color. I know it has the pant zipper but not for sure if it mates up to tourmaster pants or not. As for price we can discuss that via PM if your still interested.

That was meant to be a PM. I hit submit and immeidately knew I messed up. Sorry! Good luck on your trade / sale!

If you need a med helmet let me look. I think I might have one here or in San Antonio that I'm not using. It maybe a flip up. If I do, you can have it. Pay it forward. :-)

Thanks Dave, let me know. Depending on the helmet a medium make work but I will probably need a small. 6 7/8 is my size.

Back