• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rox Anti-Vibration Risers - SOLD

Re: Rox Anti-Vibration Risers - $80 shipped

Hi Justin, are they 1 1/8 top and bottom or 7/8 bottom and 1 1/8 top? I'll take 'em if they are 7/8 x 1 1/8.

JT

Hi Justin, are they 1 1/8 top and bottom or 7/8 bottom and 1 1/8 top? I'll take 'em if they are 7/8 x 1 1/8.

JT

Hi JT! They’re 1 1/8 stem clamp as well as bar diameter.

Hi JT! They’re 1 1/8 stem clamp as well as bar diameter.

Thanks for the reply, that won't work for me though. GLWS.

JT I have a set on the shelf that are what you want I think. Rox Risers for 7/8'' bar mounts on the triple clamps and 1 1/8'' for fatbars

PM me your number and I will text you a photo or two to make sure they are what you are interested in.

Hi Bud, that is the right size configuration, but I wanted another set of the isolator type. I have them on my XR650R and I do think they help. Thanks for posting.

Jcat, which bike were they installed on? The KTM? I assume you had clearance for the bolts under the clamp?

Back