• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ouray Summer of 2016

I am planning to ride around Ouray, specifically doing Black Bear in July. I am comfortable doing it all alone except for Black Bear. I have a nephew who might go but he is questionable. I will be on a Honda CFR 250L.

I am looking for someone to connect with for that day trip. If you would not mind a tag along, keep me posted on your trip schedule. I live just west of Grapevine TX

I am planning to ride around Ouray, specifically doing Black Bear in July. I am comfortable doing it all alone except for Black Bear. I have a nephew who might go but he is questionable. I will be on a Honda CFR 250L.

I am looking for someone to connect with for that day trip. If you would not mind a tag along, keep me posted on your trip schedule. I live just west of Grapevine TX

I am just outside of Kilgore Texas. Let's see if our schedules permit as we get closer. More than likely it will just be me and my Son riding the passes. Black Bear has been on my list for a while. We will have to try it. We would enjoy the company.

Back