• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Super Solo Slacktacular

Cycledelic Relic

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Rod
Last Name
Powers
Sorry I didnt ask anyone.... But I was out testing the Husky today
7935247bea2d592b1c35d7d7c0fd1112.jpg
185c637f062393b31f190ab468836b9f.jpg
2e6fc1d26ad255aab47abe19f8418ce6.jpg
17de96cbfe47713da19857c09b64f1e6.jpg

It passed

...me..... I still have some studyin ta do

Time ta head bac home after lunch in Clifton

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is that a GPS mount I see? Say it ain't so!

If that's a Garmin 660/665 mount like it appears to be, those are reportedly no longer offered and near unobtanium now. Aaron was looking for one a while back.

Is that a GPS mount I see? Say it ain't so!

If that's a Garmin 660/665 mount like it appears to be, those are reportedly no longer offered and near unobtanium now. Aaron was looking for one a while back.
That thing was on the bike when I bought it.... Needless ta say...it wont get much use from me....
Jus havnt taken the time ta remove it yet

Meriden....
The bike ran flawlessly today..... cept for the oil leak..... Anuther sumthin ta work on
(mabe a valve cover gasket...or loose bolts)

So... a Husky-Thon now?
Cannot keep track!

So... a Husky-Thon now?
Cannot keep track!
I hava 8 track mind... (que the Allman Bros)

The Husky is fun fun fun.... Sure....
but a Strom it is NOT....
Now the Ten ..on the other hand...carries on in a Strom A Thon type way

I bought the 650 Terra as a "now & then" type ride.... (I like a lil gravel .... jus a lil)

The bench recognizes Mr MacDaddy

State your place

I'd say about here.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUmq4qLBZOE&list=UUh85LdFFzImubM8uHQIflBg&index=17"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUmq4qLBZOE&list=UUh85LdFFzImubM8uHQIflBg&index=17[/ame]

If you take the GPS mount of your bike, you might want to put it n EBay, new those mounts are selling for about $150, second hand they sell for around $70. Garmin no longer make them and the prices shot up.. just something to consider. It looks like you also have the weather cover (black plastic cover that clips on the mount to protect the connectors when the gps is not on), again those are unobtainable so if you sold the mount with it, you could get a few more bucks..

Gary

If you take the GPS mount of your bike, you might want to put it n EBay, new those mounts are selling for about $150, second hand they sell for around $70. Garmin no longer make them and the prices shot up.. just something to consider. It looks like you also have the weather cover (black plastic cover that clips on the mount to protect the connectors when the gps is not on), again those are unobtainable so if you sold the mount with it, you could get a few more bucks..

Gary
Yeah..... i was thinkin about $80-90 with the RAM mount included too

Back