• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Monthly Meet & Greet

We are in the back of the restaurant at our usual table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riders,

We have outgrown Twin Peaks so we are moving our 1st Thursday meeting to Buffalo Wild Wings starting with the April 2018 meeting. Buffalo Wild Wings is about one block south of Twin Peaks. The address to Buffalo Wild Wings is 901 Little Texas Lane.

In addition to wings they also have salads, wraps, sandwiches, street tacos, burgers, an other items. They also have a full bar. More importantly, they can pull tables together to accommodate groups of 25 or more (something Twin Peaks couldn't do).

I have updated the first post in this thread with the new restaurant info.

See you in April.

Riders,

The first Thursday meet and greet is this week, April 5th. Don't forget our new location - Buffalo Wild Wings.

See you there.

Austin, we have a problem!
The first Thursday in May is Thursday, May 3. This is the first day of the TAR ride. Many of our regulars, myself included will be out west in Junction on May 3. Shall we reschedule our regular meeting? Maybe take a vote? Have a meeting to decide if we need to change the meeting?

I think I'll just have a beer and see what y'all decide...

Just confirming the meet and greet will be tomorrow (05/02)

Today is Tuesday 5/1, the monthly meet and greets are on the first Thursday of the month, so that would be Thursday 5/3

I remember seeing somewhere this month is changing to the 2nd due to a conflict.

Austin, we have a problem!
The first Thursday in May is Thursday, May 3. This is the first day of the TAR ride. Many of our regulars, myself included will be out west in Junction on May 3. Shall we reschedule our regular meeting? Maybe take a vote? Have a meeting to decide if we need to change the meeting?

I think I'll just have a beer and see what y'all decide...

Post #67 in this thread http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116147&page=4&highlight=buffalo+wild+austin

Since TAR has been cancelled and there is no conflict the meet and greet will be Thursday of this week. My apologies for any confusion.

Planning to be there. It's my first time so what should I expect? Do you guys hang out in the parking lot? Inside?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Planning to be there. It's my first time so what should I expect? Do you guys hang out in the parking lot? Inside?

Inside. If the weather is nice we grab a table on the patio (if one is available). Otherwise we grab a table inside.

Head count for tonight? I'm in, and I know Ropeburn is out.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

I’d show if it wasn’t halfway to Mexico

I’d show if it wasn’t halfway to Mexico

Well, you're going to MX next week, might as well get a head start!

Running late, be there in a bit

Riders,

FYI - the first Thursday meet and greet is this Thursday, July 5th. See you there. :)

I'll be there, and I think we'll have some new faces from the FB dual sport groups.

Glad I had this in Outlook otherwise I would have spaced it. Should be there too

Riders,

It's that time again - our monthly Austin meet and greet is this Thursday, Aug 2nd at our usual location (Buffalo Wild Wings). Details are in the first post in this thread.

See you there.

Back