• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2008 KTM 530 EXC For Sale or Trade

Reaction score
First Name
Leif
2008 KTM 530 EXC for sale or trade. My Aprilia Tuono master link gave out today so my commuter is down and out for a while (if not a part out situation). I was lucky and only doing about 55 when it let lose. I'm asking $4200 for the bike. It has plastics for orange, white, and black. 2010 piston/rings, all orings and parts needed to prevent oil transfer from engine to transmission, dirt tricks cam tensioner, larger spacer behind shift seal, 2010 camshaft. Stator has been converted from ac to dc for the Baja Designs LED light.

It has both dirt and street setups with chains for each. Scotts steering stabilizer, plenty of orange bling, KTM radiator fan controlled by thermostat and optional bar switch for manually turning it on. 285 hours on the bike with 9355 miles. Bike is in fantastic shape other than a small dent on the silencer.

For trades I'm looking for something that is has normal 3K mile oil change intervals and is high speed friendly (I'm coming off a liter Tuono for perspective).

32107282898_d570953684_k.jpg

32107287428_0f32833270_k.jpg

45253932494_92d962a6c3_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glws!
Is the excursion 7.3 or 6.0?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wish I could help you out, that bike would be a good one but I'm both set and broke for now. I seriously hope you don't have to part out the Tuono, that color combination is one of my absolute favorites and it'd be a shame to see it go that way.

Nice

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wish I could help you out, that bike would be a good one but I'm both set and broke for now. I seriously hope you don't have to part out the Tuono, that color combination is one of my absolute favorites and it'd be a shame to see it go that way.

These Tuonos are such nicely sorted bikes and I hate the idea of parting it as well. My issue is time/money. If I can't fix it myself, I will put it up for sale as a complete bike before resorting to parting it out.

Price reduction to $4200. I need this gone ASAP. I've found a replacement bike but can't move on it until this sells. I am open to offers as well.

I don't think the new owner is a member on here. He found it via Craigslist.

Back