• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Saturday Jan-25 multi surface/multi county dual sport ride

Enjoyed the ride fellows,weather was perfect.Glad to meet everyone.:rider:

Same here Jim. You and Jeff stay tuned as I will be posting up the original dirt ride from this thread in a week or so. Take your small dual sport bikes for that one though as there will be some serious dirt sections. I will start a new thread for it though as this thread kinda got jacked (willingly though).

_

Same here Jim. You and Jeff stay tuned as I will be posting up the original dirt ride from this thread in a week or so. Take your small dual sport bikes for that one though as there will be some serious dirt sections. I will start a new thread for it though as this thread kinda got jacked (willingly though).

_

I got 1 pic worth posting , :mrgreen:

the mishap that happened just 10 minutes after the Ride began .

Our group of 3 ended the day with 437 miles ,

212 from the ride .

fail_zpsbb0b76b0.jpg

Our group of 3 ended the day with 212 miles.

Fixed it for you. Counting truck and trailer miles is not allowed, haha

We had a Harley, Husqvarna, two BMW's and two Honda's. All the "high" maintenance bikes did just fine and only the "reliable" Honda broke down. hahahaha

_

_

Will you be in my area again? I might be down for that section again, but not sure about the rest of it.

Fixed it for you. Counting truck and trailer miles is not allowed, haha

We had a Harley, Husqvarna, two BMW's and two Honda's. All the "high" maintenance bikes did just fine and only the "reliable" Honda broke down. hahahaha

_

Hey remember, it was the KTM on Saturday! :rofl:

Will you be in my area again? I might be down for that section again, but not sure about the rest of it.

Sure, call me as I'm always open to a ride, especially one that is nearby as typically I will not ride single track by myself. Learned my lesson the hard way on that! Just need to change out my rear tire as too much slipping, sliding and wheelspin on Saturday. No more dirt use left for this knobby.

2014-01-28%2012.12.03_zpsxhpueo4e.jpg

Hey remember, it was the KTM on Saturday! :rofl:

That's true and the KTM was also trailered to the ride same as the Honda. Maybe that is the kiss of death for breakdowns. Ride to the ride and you're safe, haha

_

Back