• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

New at Gulf Coast BMW/Triumph

FJRTX and I went to check the remodeled showroom and had a chance to chat with Robert.

As pictured, they now carry a lot more apparel, so far the only dealer in Houston with a good selection.

Was glad to meet Robert, had seen him in rides, but never had a chance to talk to him. I am not in the market for a new bike, but it would be great to have an 'advocate' like him at a dealer, someone that has bought bikes before, appreciated Senior's style and very likely will be using some of the skills learned over the years dealing with LSBMW.

Looks great! Just FYI, Hepco-Becker makes crash bars that match the frame color (anthracite). I tested mine in a tip over and they worked very well.
Thanks for the tip. I've looked at those bars online and wondered how close they would match the frame color. I was thinking I might paint whatever bars I decided to get.

Thank you very much (to everyone) for your kind words! It is going well, we are very busy, and I am enjoying being in the motorcycle environment full-time. Things I learned from Robert Krull Senior over the last 20 years are with me everyday.

Robert

FJRTX and I went to check the remodeled showroom and had a chance to chat with Robert.

As pictured, they now carry a lot more apparel, so far the only dealer in Houston with a good selection.

Was glad to meet Robert, had seen him in rides, but never had a chance to talk to him. I am not in the market for a new bike, but it would be great to have an 'advocate' like him at a dealer, someone that has bought bikes before, appreciated Senior's style and very likely will be using some of the skills learned over the years dealing with LSBMW.

Last edited:
We received the new 2016 BMW R1200RS much sooner than we expected. We now have a grey one and a white/blue one on the showroom floor. I sit on them everyday and picture myself riding the hillcountry. Heck, BMW was even nice enough to put my initials on the side of them! :lol2:

Robert

i-wGTT9Pr-M.jpg

i-NRWsTCR-M.jpg

i-TK7SKJr-M.jpg

i-tJhcXpH-M.jpg

Hello everyone,

We have some great deals on bikes right now. I think that one of the best ones is on this 2015 BMW R1200GS. The price has been reduced from $19,985 to $16,755. Here is the link to all of the specifications. Just click on the "Specs" tab under the photos.

http://www.gulfcoastmotorcycle.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=435199&pov=4024368

i-XdDHxzH-L.jpg

If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Robert Stallones
713-944-7951
rstallones@gulfcoastmotorcycle.com
:rider:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm late to the party here but just saw this. I wish you great success Robert. Will try to come by and say hello soon!

Joe

Joe,

Thank you! Everything is going great now. I'm selling bikes and having a good time being around motorcycles and motorcyclists all day. If you are ever near Gulf Coast please stop by to visit.

Robert

I'm late to the party here but just saw this. I wish you great success Robert. Will try to come by and say hello soon!

Joe

Robert,

Pleasure to meet you today while in to shop for a new helmet. Tell Gina I truly appreciated her taking the time to help me spend my money easily :thumb:

I was impressed with the amount of gear y'all had and very happy that y'all had the C3 Pro in stock in the color I wanted. I even ended up buy a pair of boots on impulse because they were on sale.

I also like my new hat, thanks! :chug:

i-76RRbFq-L.jpg

Until next time.
Duke

Last edited:
Thanks for stopping by! It was great to meet and visit with you. We are working on carrying more gear, accessories and clothing. We recently started carrying Klim gear, and our first round has already sold well. Please stop by again the next time you are in our area.

Robert

Robert,

Pleasure to meet you today while in to shop for a new helmet. Tell Gina I truly appreciated her taking the time to help me spend my money easily :thumb:

I was impressed with the amount of gear y'all had and very happy that y'all had the C3 Pro in stock in the color I wanted. I even ended up buy a pair of boots on impulse because they were on sale.

I also like my new hat, thanks! :chug:

i-76RRbFq-L.jpg

Until next time.
Duke

Robert, thanks for working the deal on a new R1200RS. Great to spend a little time with you and meeting your beautiful bride.

Kent,

Thank you for the kind words! It was great working with you and seeing you get the new bike that you wanted. My first BMW was a 1982 R100RS, therefore the new RS is really pulling on me. As you modify the bike to your needs please stop by so I can check it out.

Robert

Robert, thanks for working the deal on a new R1200RS. Great to spend a little time with you and meeting your beautiful bride.

Looks great! Just FYI, Hepco-Becker makes crash bars that match the frame color (anthracite). I tested mine in a tip over and they worked very well.
I can't say enough about how nice the buying experience at Gulf Coast BMW was. Robert and everyone else were really great to me. So much so I even bought a new helmet while I was there. You should stop in and check them out.

The bike is great and I wish I could say I had a good ride home, but I can't. I had to beat feet to get to work that night and the Houston traffic was... well it was Houston traffic. I'll get her on some better roads soon.

Thanks again Robert.
I can't say enough how bad the buying experience at Gulf Coast BMW was. They are finally gone... Thanks

Wow.
I wonder what happened/will happen to all the vintage bikes that were there.

Well, I guess that plug that I ordered from them 3 months ago for my RT is never going to arrive :thpt:

Back