• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2016 DRZ434 SM

Reaction score
Looking to sell my DRZ434 SM. Just picked up a ZX636R and about to add a 450 offroad to the household. FCR39MX with JD Jets. Yoshimura RS2 Full Exhaust. K&N filter. TST flush LED turn signals, Tail Light, and JNS LED headlight. Low Comfort Sargent seat. Many other extras. 10k miles and never dropped!

PM for photos via text. No trades and no lowballers please. Only quality components have beenadded by me

Last edited:
I think you should post up what you consider reasonable. Afterall, this isn't Craigslist ...

Otherwise, I don't know what fits in your "lowball" category. It appears to be very subjective ...

and I don't have an Instagram account ... can't view the pics.

Last edited:
Hard to know isn't it.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I’ve had the bike since April of last year. I put alot of nice quality mods on and I honestly don’t know how to price it. I just bought a ZX636R project and going to a more dirt oriented bike with a 450. I’ve seen DRZs online go from high 2s to low 6s. I just don’t know what would be a fair offer. I tried to upload photos from my phone but the site keeps saying upload failed hence the pm me your number for photos.

Should be asking in the $4-5k range

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I might remove all of the mods and put the stock stuff back on. I should be able to get at least $1500 for the mods. I’m sure I can get 4-4.5k for the bike, stock. I guess I would estimate 5.5-6k...I’d let it go for that.

Back