• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from SW Arkansas

Reaction score
Hello All:

Jeff here from right across the NE Texas border in Arkansas (Texarkana area). Got my first bike at 12, rode MX and Enduro from teens to early 30's. At 40 decided to hang up the fast pace riding for the more mellow Dual Sport stuff, I've been rolling along with a KLR ever since. Always up for riding so anyone needing/wanting to tour my neck of the woods just ask, I know most of the good riding spots in SW Arkansas. Active on klr650 and adv forums but first post here. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

6808484673_fbe7762e97_z.jpg

Welcome from a fellow klr-rider. I've ridden in Arkansas twice now and camped there many times.

You are lucky to be surrounded by so much natural beauty.

I'll keep you in mind on the next trip.

Safe travels,
TTR

Welcome, I lived in Central Arkansas Benton, Hot Springs area for 15 years and will likely retire back to Hot Springs I get up there several times a year for riding.

I'm going to say hello, but we usually aren't too friendly to folks fortunate enough to live in such a great riding state. :mrgreen:

Welcome to TWT. I've spent some time Jeeping around Shady Lake. Looking forward to riding in that area one day.

Did you stop and take a picture with the monster?

6812446653_8ebff42712_z.jpg

No, it was so cold that morning (about 35*). We passed right thru town towards our first planned gas stop in Ashdown. But there was a lot of talk on our ride re: the Fouke Monster, Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Skunk Breath. :eek2: I sure plan to stop for a pic next time thru. :sun:

Back