• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hi from the UK

joolsb

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been lurking around here since I got my bandit 1250 18 months ago, checking in on the bandit mega thread once every so often... I now have a question to ask in the bandit sub-forum, But thought I best say howdy first!

Jools.!

Bandit 1250SA K7, Owned 18 months,
Bought with 7000 on the clock, ridden all year round and now at 26600 miles :eek2:

Thanks for the welcome guys,

I think I might have just answered the question I needed to ask, :doh: but nevermind, it's about time I said hi anyway!

Mr Clarkson will entertaining tomorrow evening.. Not sure if the TV works both ways yet but I'll say hi anyway :lol2:

Welcome out of lurk mode :wave:

Fell free to check out the rest of the site too. You don't HAVE to stay in the Bandit section ;-) We always enjoy ride reports from other places, especially with lots of pics :trust:

Welcome to TWT, we need more of us Brits on here to civilize these unruly Texans!! :lol2:

Gary

Welcome to TWT, we need more of us Brits on here to civilize these unruly Texans!! :lol2:

Gary

I've been here trying to do that for the last 30 years with very little effect! Except that my new son-in-law now drinks tea the correct way - hot!

Cheers again guys!

I've been looking through the HiD discussions tonight, very informative!

Back