• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member From Tomball

Iride

Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Tucker
Just sayin hello to all...

Mostly commuting on my V-Star 250 Yamahog. Started riding again a year ago after the economy hit me. Sold my cage and bought this little ride.

myride.jpg

Not a superslab cruser but I have done some gearing modifications and she runs strong at highway speeds.

Things are getting better economically and I am planing to add a larger bike to my stable later this year for longer road trips around Texas.

Nice to meet everyone, especially local Texas riders.

Sorry, don't mean to exclude or offend anyone. I just don't have any local biker friends yet. :doh:

Thanks Jeff nice to meet you...

Hello Tim - Nice to meet you. I getting ready for a bit of surgery on my abdomen. :pray: If it goes well, I'm thinking I may get a Vstrom for my next bike. If not, I'll be riding a cruzer.

Lots of Strom riders on this forum. It's a great, do-all bike.

Welcome to TWT from a member of the BBC (British Bike Contingency)

Posting with Tapatalk for iPhone.

Welcome to the group. I am up in that general neighborhood.

Spring Cypress and Hwy.249 area.

Here is my ride and I commute to work on it.

IMG_8221.jpg

Welcome, Come to the Montgomery Bike night on Thursday. Diferent location each thursday.

Hello 47 Wing, I pass through that neighboorhood every day. I'll keep an eye out for ya. Awesome looking red ride you have there.

Thanks for the hello Tim. I've been looking for an excuse to ride up to Montgomery. Now I have one. I'll try to make it up that way the next week or two for a bike night.

I'm getting ready to have some surgery so I'll be off my bike for a month or so after that. I look forward to meeting some of you folks and thanks for all of the greetings.

Welcome to the forum. You are welocoem to join us on Tuesday nights. Check out NW Houston Bike Night thread. We move around also and it is usually somewhere up Hwy 290 from Hwy 6.

Welcome! I'm a bit west of 249 off Louetta. When you heal up, maybe we can head out for a nice ride for a good meal.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I hope the surgery goes well for you and you have a quick recovery. Great riding weather will soon be upon us!! :thumb:

Thanks again for all of the replies. My time is running out before I have a rather nasty ventral hernia repaired. Will be hapening on the 20th. Guessing it will be 6 weeks of recovery. After that, looking forward to meeting some of you folks at TWT. I will be lurking while in recovery.

I had to google ventral hernia to see exactly what it is. I had a hernia repair - the regular guy thing - several years ago. Did it, got the scar, was back to jogging a month later. Remind us a day or so before the surgery. I'm sure a number of us would like to include you in our prayers that day.

since your surgery isn't until next week, how 'bout you join us for bike nite this Thursday?
:eat:

Back