• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from China Spring!

Reaction score
I have been a member for awhile, with only 1 post. Going to do my best to change that. I enjoy reading through the posts, current and old. Always find some useful bit of information. I had a sportster in the 90s going to college, then got away from riding until last summer. We were needing another vehicle, was looking at pickups, decided to buy a bike instead. Bought an '06 klr 650, and lovin it. Ride daily to work. Bad thing is I keep finding stuff to buy to put on it. Look forward to more riding on twisties, and county roads. Made my first pie run last month, and plan on going this month.

[fixed title typo - Admin]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site! :wave:

The KLR is a great bike and there is practically no end to the accessorizing that can be done :lol2:

Hey buddy......Glad you rode with us last month on the way back home from PIE. Probably had that KLR wound up at times on some of those straighter sections of pavement. Ride up to Hico with us next weekend if ya want. Gonna hit some smaller stuff this time.

Oh...& WELCOME !!

Hey buddy......Glad you rode with us last month on the way back home from PIE. Probably had that KLR wound up at times on some of those straighter sections of pavement. Ride up to Hico with us next weekend if ya want. Gonna hit some smaller stuff this time.

Oh...& WELCOME !!

Thanks for letting me follow. I had a great time. I am planning on make the PIE run this Saturday. I would like to ride with ya'll again. I might have to come straight back though, not sure how long the kitchen pass will last, my daughter is playing in select softball tournament on Saturday at Riverbend. I will PM you later in the week.

Back