• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2012 Ducati Multistrada 1200s Pikes Peak

nacho_nate

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Original owner purchased the bike in 2012 at Lunsford Honda/Ducati in Houston for about $22,500.
At 1044 miles, the Lunsford dealership installed the full Termignoni exhaust system (new computer, header, muffler, air filter, about $2400 with their labor charge).

I bought the bike in April 2016 from the original owner with 3557 miles.
The bike has always been garaged and pampered.
The bike currently has 4500 miles.

Over $1000 in new parts/service in last few months:

Yuasa battery
timing belts (at Lunsford Ducati)
Ducati spec coolant (at Lunsford Ducati)
Pirelli Angel GT sport touring tires (at Lunsford Ducati)
Motul RBF 600 brake and clutch fluid/flush (at Wild West KTM)

condition: 98 out of 100 in my opinion

Its gorgeous to stare at, listen to, and ride..
The bike is unmodified (other than factory exhaust) and 100% ready to ride.
It has 4 ride modes and the Ohlins electric suspension, traction control etc.
Comes with a clear touring windscreen and a pitbull stand. Factory carbon fiber screen, nose, and fenders

$12,500
832.253.sixx.too.zeroh.ate

I can send high res pics by text or email

Last edited:
Original owner purchased the bike in 2012 at Lunsford Honda/Ducati in Houston for over $22,000.
At about 1000 miles, Lunsford dealership installed the $2500 full Termignoni exhaust system (new computer, header, muffler, air filter).

I bought the bike in April 2016 from the original owner with 3557 miles.
The bike currently has approx 4300 miles. The following parts have just a couple hundred miles:

Yuasa battery
timing belts (at Lunsford Ducati)
Ducati spec coolant (at Lunsford Ducati)
Pirelli Angel GT sport touring tires (at Lunsford Ducati)
Motul RBF 600 brake and clutch fluid/flush (at Wild West KTM)
new fuel level sensor (warranty part at Mancuso Ducati SW in Houston)
K+N oil filter and 20w/50 oil

condition: 98 out of 100 in my opinion

Its gorgeous to stare at in the garage and its awesome on the road. The bike is unmodified (other than factory exhaust) and 100% ready to ride. I need to sell it in order to purchase a dirtbike..

$13,900
832.253.sixx.too.zeroh.ate
Nate, will this bike need timing belts every 4000 miles? Is that normal? :sun:

Nice bike. GLWS.

I have a 2013 and love it! Ducati recommends belt replacement every 15K miles.

I was thinking about taking the bike to Colorado. I wanted all consumable parts fresh and 100%..

Ducati calls for timing belts at 5 years or 15,000 miles on this bike. While the tank was off, I had the coolant changed because the radiator was easy to fill. Tires and battery were original, so I swapped them out too.

It was my dream bike.. I couldn't afford a new one, so I took this low mileage version and made it basically new. If someone said lets ride to Key West or Moab tomorrow, all this bike needs is fuel. No BS.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
I dream about this bike. You really should take a quick trip to Colorado before the snows hit...you know, at least run it up its namesake. You did all that work, enjoy it really quick.

I know... I know...
I almost trailered it to CO this summer. I had a dirtbike trip planned and wanted to squeeze in some pavement miles but at the last minute pulled the plug. The Duc stayed home.

Last edited:
New Price: $13,000

Will add in a clear touring screen and pitbull axle stand.

Last edited:
Price Drop:

$12,500 or partial trade for 2015-2016 KTM 500xcw or 690 enduro, with very low hrs

Last edited:
Back