• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

PROBABLY SOLD: 2007 Honda Ruckus 49cc Scooter

G-RDR

Reaction score
JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS! I have an excellent condition Honda Ruckus Scooter for sale. It has about 835 miles on it. It runs good, no problems whatsoever. Electric and Kick Start. Gets about 90 MPG and is water cooled. It's a neat little scooter that we bought for the kids to run to the mailbox in our neighborhood. It's a Honda, so it will last for generations. Includes a cover. Wired for a Battery Tender. It has a Harley Davidson Pouch on the front which holds the mail. These cost around $2500 new. I've got it advertised on Cycle Trader for $1400, but will sell it to an inmate for $1200. I live in San Angelo so come get it. You could even ride it home if you've got the time and don't mind going 35-40 mph. :rider:

Attachments

• Rt.jpg
    Rt.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Lt.jpg
    Lt.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Back